NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MESSAGE & data rates may apply.
ENTRANTS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IN ORDER TO ENTER. A PRIZE WON BY A MINOR IN HIS OR HER LEGAL JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCY WILL BE AWARDED IN THE NAME OF SAID MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
This CONTEST is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram OR TWITTER
The Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness Fan Art Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), Two Towne Square, Suite 200, Southfield, MI 48076.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest submission period begins on April 4, 2022 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on April 15, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM PT (“Submission Period”) which is followed by a judging period that beings at 12:00 AM PT on April 16, 2022 and ends on April 20, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM PT (“Judging Period”). The Submission Period and the Judging Period are collectively, the “Contest Period”. The Sponsor’s computer is the Contest’s official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Contest Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s (or his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s if entrant is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides) full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Submission Period an eligible entrant must log on to either his/her Twitter Account or Instagram Account, post or tweet entrant’s original fan art inspired by Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness characters (the “Picture”) along with the hashtag #DoctorStrangeContest (the “Hashtag”), and follow and @DrStrange and @MarvelStudios on Twitter or @Doctorstrangeofficial and @marvelstudios on Instagram (collectively, the “Entry”). Entrant must follow @DrStrange and @MarvelStudios on Twitter or @Doctorstrangeofficial and @marvelstudios on Instagram during the Contest Period and for a period of thirty (30) days thereafter for prize notification purposes.
Limit: There is a limit of two (2) unique Entries total per person (one  unique Entry via Twitter and one  unique Entry via Instagram) during the Contest Period (each Entry should be unique). If more than one (1) Twitter Entry and/or Instagram Entry is received from the same person and/or Twitter/Instagram account, only the first Entry on the respective social media platform received will be considered valid.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry complies with these Official Rules, including the Entry Guidelines and Requirements set forth in Section 4 of these Official Rules. Each entrant also agrees that Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify the entrant from the Contest if Sponsor or Administrator believes, in their sole and absolute discretion, that an Entry fails to comply with these Official Rules. If Sponsor or Administrator rejects any Entry, such Entry will not be considered a valid Entry.
By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be posted on the Sponsor’s website or social media pages for public view during and after the Contest Period.
If an entrant enters the Contest on his/her mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Entrants should review their mobile device’s capabilities for specific app instructions.
- ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Entry:
- Must be in English;
- Photos must comply with Twitter’s or Instagram’s posting requirements depending upon the platform on which the Entry is posted;
- Must contain the Hashtag and must follow and tag @DrStrange and @MarvelStudios on Twitter or @Doctorstrangeofficial and @marvelstudios on Instagram;
- Must be entirely the original work of the entrant (not copied, adapted, or reproduced from any other source and not a collaboration with any other person) and must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased (e.g., names, logos, symbols, slogans, submissions that belong to others, Entries of other people, quotes from other people, or parodies of other people);
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind;
- Must have approval from any persons whose likeness is used as reference or otherwise appear in the Entry and the entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person whose likeness is used as reference or otherwise appears in the Entry (or if such person is a under 18 years old, then express written consent of the minor’s parent/guardian) to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not include personally identifiable information;
- Must not include any logos, brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor’s. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry, if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there is any inappropriate use of a logo, brand name, or trademark;
- Must comply with all other Entry Guidelines and Requirements and provisions of these Official Rules;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is dangerous, fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- any cruelty to, or mistreatment in any way of animals;
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products; or
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created or otherwise promotes any unlawful, illegal, unsafe, dangerous or reckless behavior.
Entrant must have approval from any other persons whose likeness is used as reference or otherwise appears in the Entry and be able to provide express written consent of every such person whose likeness is used as reference or otherwise appears in the Entry to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested. Minors (other than entrant) are not permitted to be used as reference or otherwise appear in any Entry unless they are the children or legal wards of the entrant.
NOTE: If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the entrant and the Entry will not be eligible to win.
- SPONSOR’S IP AND GENERAL ENTRY TERMS: By submitting an Entry you (a) agree that by using Sponsor’s copyrighted works, including but not limited to assets or characters from the Picture (“Sponsor’s IP”), to create the Entry, Sponsor grants you a non-exclusive license to create a derivative work using Sponsor’s IP for the sole purpose of creating the Entry for this Contest, provided that such license shall be conditioned upon your assignment to us of all rights worldwide in and to the Entry for the duration of copyright in the Entry, in all formats and media known or unknown to date, including for use on products and on third party sites and platforms, provided further that if such rights are not assigned to Sponsor, your license to create the Entry using Sponsor’s IP shall be null and void; and (b) agree that creative ideas, suggestions or other materials you submit (including without limitation the Entry, whether or not solicited by the Contest Entities) are not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and the Contest Entities in any way, and that you have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type, except what is set forth in these Official Rules.
Additionally, each entrant consents to the use of their name, social media account names/handles, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses of himself/herself for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the Contest.
Once an Entry is entered into the Contest, any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS, UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE WILL NOT BE PAID FOR OR RECEIVE ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION OR ROYALTY (OTHER THAN THE PRIZES STATED HEREIN IF SELECTED AS A WINNER) IN EXCHANGE FOR GRANTING SPONSOR THE RIGHTS SET FORTH HEREIN OR FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT USE OF SUCH ENTRY BY SPONSOR. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the rights entrant is granting to Sponsor in connection to the Entry.
- JUDGING PERIOD: During the Judging Period, all eligible Entries will be judged by qualified judges selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Judges”). The Judges will score each Entry according to the following weighted criteria: (i) “Style”: 25%; (ii) “Originality/Creativity”: 50%; and (iii) “Technical Ability”: 25%. All of these factors determine the Entry’s overall “Judges’ Score”. The one (1) Entry that receives the highest Judges’ Score will be the potential grand prize winner, the Entry with the next highest Judges’ Score will be the potential first prize winner, and the Entry with the third highest Judges’ Score will be the potential second prize winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the highest score in criteria (iii) “Originality/Creativity” will be used to break any ties. If there is still a tie, the tied entries will be re-judged to determine the winner. If a winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next-highest Judge’s Score will be named the potential winner. Administrator’s, Judge’s and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the winners.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- Grand Prize (1): The grand prize is a trip for winner and one (1) guest to Los Angeles, CA to attend the world premiere of Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness (“Grand Prize”). Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Los Angeles, California for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest (if winner is a minor, his/her guest must be winner’s parent or legal guardian), two (2) nights hotel standard accommodations (single room/double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness premiere on May 6, 2022, ground transportation to/from airport and hotel and hotel and movie premiere, and $300 for winner only. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Winner and guest must travel on May 5, 2022 and return on May 7, 2022 or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her guest must be a parent or legal guardian of the Grand Prize winner who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence. If the guest is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the guest must be the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Winner and his or her guest hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. The attendance by any specific cast members, filmmakers, or such other talent from the Picture during the premiere is not guaranteed and shall be subject to such talent’s availability and Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor does not guarantee any type of meeting or photo opportunity with any specific cast member or talent from the Picture during the trip. Winner and guest must obey all rules and complete any paperwork required for the prize, including but not limited to any additional releases, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, waivers required by the Sponsor and, failure to sign such paperwork and/or to furnish all required information on dates selected by Sponsor in their sole discretion will result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. In the event the winner and/or guest engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor or producers of the Picture, in their sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserve the right to terminate the trip or any element of the prize early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and/or his or her guest home, with no further compensation. Winner and guest must comply with all event safety and health protocols. There will be one (1) Grand Prize in the Contest. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $4,600.
- First Prizes (1): The first prize is a signed piece of concept artwork and a handwritten letter from the creative team who worked on the Picture (“First Prize”). There will be one (1) First Prize in the Contest. The ARV of the First Prize is $500.
- Second Prizes (1): The second prize is a Marvel swag that includes a notebook, a shirt, a sweatshirt and a tote bag (details and sizes of swag determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and a $100 online movie ticket company Gift Card (terms and conditions of gift card apply) (“Second Prize”). There will be one (1) Second Prize in the Contest. The ARV of the Second Prize is $250.
- General Prize Restrictions and Limitations: In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of a prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: On or about April 21, 2022 the potential winners will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram (depending on his/her method of entry) with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. The potential winners must respond to Twitter/Instagram Direct Message winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours or they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. FOR GRAND PRIZE WINNER ONLY: The Grand Prize winner (or the parent or legal guardian of winner if winner is a minor) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within twenty-four (24) hours from the date that the e-mail containing the documents is sent to the winner. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the twenty-four (24) hour time period, the potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize winner (and guest) may be subject to a background check before the Grand Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Grand Prize winner (or guest) based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Grand Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099 to the Grand Prize winner. FOR ALL PRIZES: If any potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize or, if Sponsor or its authorized designee is unable to contact the potential winner, or a prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to the entrant with the Entry that received the next-highest Judge’s Score, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Each potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification. Sponsor is not responsible for any winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Contest message or e-mail, including any notification, to a spam or junk folder. The prizes will only be awarded to verified winners. Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for the prize won. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. Each winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of a prize at the time the prize is provided. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest, entrants (or the parent or legal guardian of entrant if entrant is a minor) agree that the Contest Entities, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/internet/website/use net accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website’s users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any Entries in excess of the stated limit or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such Entries may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an Entry in the Contest, the entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Contest again to receive another Entry. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the winner from among eligible Entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
By entering the Contest, each entrant (or the parent or legal guardian of entrant if entrant is a minor) agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including but not limited to any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s Entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Contest marketing materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize, (e) any change in a prize due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, pandemics, epidemics, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Contest, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof, if applicable), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Contest, any other Contest-related websites or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Contest and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF OAKLAND, MICHIGAN; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the awarding of any prize or the intellectual property of Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY TJAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Contest, each entrant(or his/her parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, social media handles/names, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Contest for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Entry will be declared made by the primary account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Instagram, or Twitter account used to enter the Contest. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the e-mail address by an e-mail service provided. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and the Contest details contained in any Contest promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the winners names, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to The Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness Fan Art Contest P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners list requests must be received by June 20, 2022.
© 2022 Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Inc. All rights reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram Inc. All rights reserved.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.