Your new opportunity
Are you an experienced marketeer looking for a Part-Time role which supports your side hustle or family commitments? We’re looking for a dynamic and driven marketeer to join our team and help us grow brand awareness, drive brand consideration and deliver against our broader Marketing & Communications Strategy and business objectives.
If you love ‘rolling up your sleeves’ and would you like to be a part of a highly supportive, flexible organisation whose purpose is to lead the sustainable transformation of the built environment, then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a part-time role based in our Sydney headquarters.
Your new responsibilities
- Execute campaigns across GBCA social, email and website channels in adherence to budget, timelines and brand guidelines;
- Analyse and report on results of the campaign activity;
- Help provide advice and training to the organisation on how to work with our brand;
- Help foster a culture of data centricity and collaboration within the team;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across the GBCA, with particular focus on bringing stakeholders on a journey.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications (desired but not essential);
- 3-5 years of marketing experience;
- Familiar with online marketing tools and strategies, including social media marketing, email marketing, website content management systems and Google Analytics;
- Ability to run paid digital marketing in-house a plus, including LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- A ‘customer’ focus with all stakeholders;
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) was established in 2002 and is the nation’s authority on sustainable buildings and communities. Our mission is to accelerate the transformation of Australia’s built environment into one that is healthy, liveable, productive, resilient and sustainable. We work with industry and government to encourage policies and programs that support our mission. We also educate thousands of people each year on how to design and deliver sustainable outcomes for Australia’s buildings and communities.
We employ over 50 staff and our national office is based in the 6 Star Green Star rated Barangaroo precinct in Sydney; but our flexible team works across Australia. In 2019 we were certified as a Great Place to Work and in 2020 and 2021 we were not only certified but listed as one of the top 50 Best Places to Work. For further insight from past and current employees on GBCA’s working environment, head to Glassdoor and SEEK company reviews.
For more information on how the GBCA is transforming the built environment, please refer to our website www.gbca.org.au.
- Flexible working arrangements, activity-based working with sit to stand desks
- Health and wellbeing program including boot camp, pilates, yoga and mindfulness
- An additional 5 days paid leave each year (Contribution Leave)
- Employee Discount Program (Rewards Gateway)
How to apply
Please apply through SEEK including a covering letter and resume addressed to Caroline Daley, HR and Operations Manager.
Closing date for applications: COB 5.00pm on 6 May 2022.
We aim to create a diverse work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.